Monday, 7 December 2009

Inlay mockups

The saga of my artwork for Lady Gasoline continues. Since you all helped me so much with shaping the cover, thought you might like to look at a mock-up of the inlay. A cool crowd called Verdict in New Zealand will be finishing it off and laying it out properly.

For now it doesn't include the 'be a work of art' stuff - i.e., all the photos of my er, fans...but it will do when completed.

My photoshopping is pretty rubbish - I haven't even managed to take 10 years off me, let alone get the lines straight. So remember, it's all rough, right. Any comments welcome.









1 comment:

  1. all but the front cover look rather good
    but the front cover is missing something... I can't put my finger on it though...

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment below if you feel like it!