Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Booty artwork

Well, when I asked you for your initial views on my artwork ideas for the next album cover...you inconveniently picked the wild card - the idea involving the rather saucy pair of boots.

But I'm listening to you, so I've played around with the idea and mocked up some more boot-related / minimalist ideas. Can you let me know which of the below appeal? Incidentally if you need a bit of sonic inspiration, you can listen to the 'Lady Gasoline' track at http://www.myspace.com/chrissingleton.

Incidentally I'm feeling very sleazy after looking up all these boots on the internet.

OPTION 1


OPTION 2


OPTION 3


OPTION 4


OPTION 5


OPTION 6


OPTION 7

8 comments:

  1. 1,5,6 or 7 are really good and i cant choose from them, all simply and look clean. but to narrow it down 6 & 7

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say 4. It's different and looks very good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally diggin' 4 and 6, in that order. However, if the album is a bit naughty in lyrical nature, choose 4. If the album is a bit eccentric but fun loving, choose 6. You wouldn't want your possible target audience to get the wrong idea about the music contained behind the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shake Shake Shake
    got to be Number One - links back to Twisted City too :-)
    fred

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say Option 1 but using the boots from Option 2 which are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who is the hot chick? I'd go with, in this order;
    1. Number one
    2. Number four
    3. Number five

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment below if you feel like it!