Sunday, 8 February 2009

Betsey Trotwood show in April

Just to let you know about another London show coming up - I'll be playing the Betsey Trotwood in Clerkenwell on 1 April. It'll be another full band show, so I'm quite excited about it. I love, er, playing with my band - such great musicians. And I've heard great things about the venue too.

Tickets are £10 plus booking fee (75p). This is a slightly higher ticket price than for the recent Troubadour show, but the increase is not for profiteering reasons (I haven't quite worked out how to make a profit yet!). Basically the venue is gorgeous but tiny and order for us to break even, ticket prices have to be a bit higher. I hope it won't deter you from coming along.

If you do want to attend, please get your ticket ASAP to avoid disappointment - the capacity of the venue is only 50. Tickets are available to buy online at http://www.stubmatic.com/chrissingleton/event/317

I'm working on getting some fantastic special guests to play at the show, and I'm really looking forward to it. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment below if you feel like it!