Wednesday, 5 November 2008

Goodnight and Good Luck

03:57. I'm hoping that by the time I finish this post, we'll have a winner. I am jacked. Still, this feels a lot better than 2004 and 2008, when I was jacked and unhappy.

Been instant messaging my good friends James and Amy throughout the night. They live in Australia, and they are cheering Obama on too.

An interesting aspect of this election is the amount of electronic commentary going on about it. People are staying up all night and writing Facebook status updates on it. Or instant messaging each other. Or writing fairly bad blogs about it (sorry).

That's it! He's won. Incredible. We've got a black leader of the free world. Who seems like a nice guy. And I can go to bed.

Goodbye Mr Bush. You could co-exist peacefully with a fish, but that was about it.


Get Chris Singleton's blog in your inbox - sign up at www.singletonmusic.com/blog.htm.

Subscribe to Chris Singleton's blog in a reader: http://feeds.feedburner.com/chrissingletonsblog

Get Chris Singleton's acclaimed 'Twisted City' album entirely free at www.singletonmusic.com/freealbum/

2 comments:

  1. I am in awe of how important this election was not only to us in the US, but to everyone worldwide. The whole world was watching us yesterday. It is amazing the hatred spread throughout the world for Bush. Good riddance to him and hello to the era of change for America and the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, from Columbus, single-handedly turned Ohio blue. That's right, it was all me. Yes, we did! What a great week! 74 days
    2 Hrs 55 Min.. and counting....

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment below if you feel like it!