Wednesday, 5 November 2008

Ohio for Obama - and Mormons for McCain

2:56. Well it's looking positive for Obama with, it seems, Ohio in the bag and positive noises coming out of Florida. Unless the Republicans have some 2000-style dirty tricks up their sleeves, it's looking okay for the skinny kid with the funny name.

I'm hoping they call Florida for Obama soon so I can go to bed. Utah, where the Mormons live, has just gone to McCain.

I admit this hasn't been the best live-blogging ever; I've just emphasised how much I want to sleep for the past few posts. On the plus side, I've managed to mention Mormons in a post - that's a first for me.

We've moved from beer onto tea now and it is waking us up a bit though.


Get Chris Singleton's blog in your inbox - sign up at www.singletonmusic.com/blog.htm.

Subscribe to Chris Singleton's blog in a reader: http://feeds.feedburner.com/chrissingletonsblog

Get Chris Singleton's acclaimed 'Twisted City' album entirely free at www.singletonmusic.com/freealbum/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment below if you feel like it!