Friday, 2 May 2008

Ways you can support Chris Singleton

Hi all,

Here's a post about how you can support my music. Thanks to all of you who already have helped out! Please do as many of the below as you can, as it will help spread the word about new indie music.

1. Download my 'Twisted City' album free
You can get it at www.singletonmusic.com/freealbum.

2. Tell all your friends about the album

3. If you like the album, please consider making a safe, secure donation
You can donate as much or as little as you like using my Paypal honesty box. This really helps finance the recording and promotion of my music. (Note: Paypal pages sometime takes a few seconds to load, please be patient).

4. Play the album to friends, colleagues and family
Play 'Twisted City' to people you know whenever you get a chance - put it on at work, at parties or in the car.

5. Support me on Facebook.
First, put "Chris Singleton" in your favourite music section. Then...

  • Add me as your friend here
  • Become a fan here (and remember to click iLike this artist button)
  • Join my group here.

6. Become a fan on Myspace
If you use Myspace, add me as your Myspace friend. You can also add one of my songs to your page and post a bulletin about my free album to your friends.

7. Support me using iLike
Go to http://www.ilike.com/artist/Chris+Singleton and click the 'Click to iLike' button.

8. Support me on Last FM
If you you use Last FM, become my friend and scrobble me whenever you play one of my tracks on your computer.

9. Subscribe to my blog for news, more free stuff and ways to help
Just go to www.singletonmusic.com/blog.htm for details.

If you do the above 9 things, I can't guarantee you good luck / sex / health (delete as appropriate...) for the rest of your life...this isn't one of those dodgy chain letters!

But you'll be doing me a big favour and helping me to make more independent music available.

Many thanks for your support,
Chris

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I download your free album
    congratulations it is fantastic
    i love all songs is so lovely
    and i'D love received a free CD mail (i love your design too)
    You're a great artist!!
    :)
    regards from Brazil

    (ps you can put link to blog in your free donwload page)

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment below if you feel like it!