Tuesday, 22 January 2008

New photos of recording

Have some new pictures of the recording of my new album up at

http://www.myspace.com/chrissingleton (scroll down a bit) or click the 'pics' link.

We've been working in my little studio and also in Exostudios in Hackney. I'll be posting some new songs up soon for you to have a listen to but for now you'll just have to look at the piccies and use your imagination (that sounds saucier than I meant it to).

The record has a much more 'live' feel to it that 'Twisted City' - am working with loads of different musicians, from gospel singers to moody pianists to jazz vocalists and it's great fun.

The recording process has been interrupted somewhat by a nasty cold (can't sing with this little beauty) but it's going well on the whole.

Only problem is a title. I'll be inviting people to give me their thoughts on that one soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment below if you feel like it!